Do you have children or grandchildren who love to draw? Are they from 0 to 14 years old?
If yes, they can send me their drawings which will be published for free on this site!
The drawing must express how they feel at the moment: they want to go to the playground, to the sea, to see the grandparents or they want to fight the coronavirus covid-19, to make a dedication to the doctors and nurses.
Sponsored by the Pontifical Council for Culture, Puglia Region, Barletta-Andria-Trani Province and Grosseto Province.
Non-profit project online from 22 March 2020.
Deadline for delivery of drawings 15 April 2020.
Since I received many requests to publish the designs, I decided to cancel the deadline of April 15th. The project will end at the end of the quarantine! So kids, I’m waiting for you!
NO drawings with the inscription: “Everything will be fine”.
You must indicate:
name and surname of the child (or only name).
– place where he lives.
– short description of the drawing.
– Send everything to: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Do not send photos of drawings with the words “Everything will be fine”, the slogan of the project is “Distant but close with the heart”.
The drawing will be published:
- on this site.
- on the instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/distantimavicinicolcuore/
- on that facebook: https://www.facebook.com/distantimavicinicolcuore/
- on that of Celeste Prize: https://www.premioceleste.it/antonia
- any book or pdf that collects all the drawings.
Dott.ssa Antonia Pesare